Preschoolers are eager to learn and discover new concepts. Our program provides an enriched classroom environment where children are encouraged to explore fun, challenging, and age-appropriate learning materials that promote positive social interaction and growth in all areas of development.
Teachers at Roots are trained to support children through each developmental phase as they learn to master new skills and reach developmental milestones.
Programs are designed for hands on learning and exploration for all areas of development.
The classroom is equipped with child-size furniture and materials to create a safe environment where children are encouraged to confidently explore their surroundings.
Our play based preschool program identifies what children are expected to learn and be able to do in all developmental areas.
- Hands on art, sensory, science, music, different languages & dramatic play experiences
- Introduction to letters, numbers, patterns and sequences
- Promote positive social interaction and essential turn-taking and sharing skills
- Daily language experiences to promote early literacy and language development
- Introduction to French through songs and games
- Spontaneous child-initiated experiences
- Two hours of daily outdoor fun to develop gross motor skills
- Indoor gym time for inclement weather days
Our current monthly fee schedule is as follows:
- Full time program: $1,200.00
- Part time program (half day or 3 full days): $820.00
- Daily fee (additional days): $55.00