Roots Kindergarten program is a child-centred, developmentally appropriate program of learning for four- five and six-year-old children. The purpose of the program is to establish a strong foundation for learning in the early years.
Our educators focus on developing skills through daily experiences. Children will engage in experiments, activities, discussions, and projects throughout the day.
They explore activities in all areas of development to promote early learning in math, languages, science, art, gross motor, fine motor and social/emotional.
Teachers are available for daily communication regarding your child's progress in the program.
We want to prepare our little ones for future school environments and optimal success. We support them to communicate in an effective way and to regulate their emotions for their early years.
Our programs are specifically designed to optimize learning and development for each age group. Emphasis in toddler program is on the following features:
- Small group setting for greater individual attention
- Jolly Phonics: recognizing, blending & writing letters, reading & writing words
- Math: number sense and numeration, patters, data management, geometry, measurement
- Hands on art, sensory, science, music, different languages & dramatic play experiences
- Introduction to French through songs and games
- Two hours of daily outdoor fun to develop gross motor skills
- Indoor gym time for inclement weather days
Our current monthly fee schedule is as follows:
- Full time program: $1,200.00
- Part time program (half day or 3 full days): $820.00